Lori Gillen Consulting, LLC was established in 2008
to help organizations develop and manage special projects and new initiatives.
With more than 25 years of experience working for government, non-profits and the private sector in support of economic and business development in the Baltimore-Washington corridor, Lori Gillen Consulting, LLC is well equipped to provide customized, high-value support to government agencies, non-profits, and small businesses.
Expertise includes: business development, economic development, entrepreneurship, business retention, transportation, urban redevelopment, and community revitalization.
- Program development and management
- Project feasibility and implementation
- Budgeting and financial feasibility analysis
- Policy formulation and strategies
- Writing and strategic communications
- Fundraising strategies and proposal writing
- MBE/DBE certified with the State of Maryland
- Registered vendor with Local Small Business Reserve Programs in Montgomery County and State of Maryland
- Member, Women Business Owners of Montgomery County
Lori Gillen Consulting, LLC